As the saying goes, the levee of thousands of miles collapses in the ant cave. This principle is also applicable to the customization of luggage. A good luggage can not be without the support of luggage fittings with quality clearance. Luggage fasteners are one of the basic fittings of luggage. If you want to customize luggage products with high quality, the choice of fasteners should not be careless so as to avoid the quality problems of fasteners. And it affects the overall quality of luggage. Next, love free bags for you to sort out some bags fastener quality testing related items, together to understand.
There are two main aspects in the testing process of fasteners:
One is tension test, which is mainly to test the withstanding capacity of fasteners, and it is divided into two steps to complete:
1. Instantaneous tension test is mainly used for bolting, D-bolting and daily-bolting. It is used to test the strength of fastener when suddenly encountering strong tension.
2. The main principle of enduring tension test is to determine the time value of the fastener when the load is fixed.
3. Inspection of the number of times of use of the insert is also carried out. The insert will be deformed after the number of tests is kept on opening and closing.
The detection of three-direction or multi-direction spikes is more complex.
The second is temperature testing, which is mainly to test the withstanding capacity of fasteners at unconventional temperatures, divided into high temperature and low temperature.
1. High temperatures are usually set at 70 degrees Celsius.
2. Low temperatures are usually set at minus 30 degrees.
The time is 24 hours, and then the strength change is tested.
The third is salt fog test, which mainly monitors the anti-salinity of fasteners. Some products can only be transported by sea. Long-term sea operation will affect the quality of products. This test also includes two steps.
1. Soak buckles in seawater for 72 hours
2. Put the soaked fasteners in the sun for 5-7 days
Has the test strength changed too much after completion?
Others, such as acid-proof testing, can be tested according to different requirements and materials. Among them, metal fasteners should also be tested for their rust-proof, corrosion-proof and drug resistance. If plastic fasteners are processed after products, such as electroplating, water-dyeing, oil-wiping, etc. Further tests are needed to determine whether these additional processes are up to standard.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.